- Without police verification, a candidate is not nominated as a member of IHRA
- IHRA Members are not authorized to issue any kind of letters to any department without consent and written permission of Founder President, IHRA will not be responsible for any such behaviour and will take strict action against anybody found guilty.
- Membership: IHRA Members are not authorized to nominate any member on their own. They can only provide recommendations to the Head Office, IHRA will not be responsible for any members nominated without written consent from Head Office and their membership is invalid. Strict legal action will be taken against such people. A person having an ID Card with no hologram and bar code or fake hologram and bar code is not a member of IHRA.
- All are independent bodies of the IHRA Controlled by the Head Office.
- Will keep good vigilance on day-to-day transaction the expenditure done by the members of the IHRA & will submit reports.
- IHRA have the power to cancel the membership if got any serious complaint and will set up inquire committee with the related issue.
- To take up effective, reasonable and lawful steps from head quarter of Founder President.
- To ensure the development of the IHRA & the members so as to establish better understanding co-ordinating and unity amongst the all members.
- To nominate and cancellation authority to any nominated post by the authority of Founder President.
- All the correspondence of IHRA working should be done on papers in writing. Any letter written by any member of IHRA should have approval from the corresponding State Chairman, Zonal Chairman or from the Administration.
- It is to be noted that what so ever the account opened in the International, National, State, districts, will be in jointly with the Founder President with the Chairman of the respected areas.
- All members of IHRA have power to take donations for IHRA in form of Cheque or DD. Payment in cash will not be entertained. And submit it to president secretariats.
- Any members of IHRA can apply application to Head Office for fund required for any work of IHRA.